Predict work success with Learning Agility
Understanding a person's Learning Agility provides clear direction amongst constant change. If you don't know exactly what is expected of people in the future, it becomes more important to know how a person can adapt to new challenges, and how they prefer to learn in new situations.
Learning Agility is the ability to quickly develop new effective behaviour based on new experiences. People who score high on Learning Agility:
- learn more from new situations
- understand how to get more out of their experiences
- are constantly looking for new challenges
- seek feedback in order to learn
- recognise patterns in unfamiliar situations
- engage others to understand experiences and make them meaningful.
This means that they will adapt to changes more successfully than others.