HFMtalentindex certification training for practitioners
Join the HFMtalentindex practitioner certification training to use our online tools at your clients. This programme is ideal for HR consultants, consulting psychologists, and psychometrists. Contact us for more information, demonstrations and pricing information. Register to attend via the form below.
Psychologists and psychometrists: Obtain 8 CPD points by becoming certified.
- Become certified on the HFMtalentindex integrated selection (Select) 360-degree development (Develop) and Learning Agility tools.
- Create value for your business and your clients, via our partner programme and partner pricing
- Become an HFMtalentindex accredited business partner – click here to find out more about our partner programme.
- R1,500 per person
- This includes all materials, lunch, snacks and drinks, as well as your own Learning Agility measurement with a development-based Learning Agility GO workbook.
Johannesburg (The Syrene, Rivonia): 10 October
Durban (Spaces, Umhlanga Ridge): 17 October
Cape Town (Century City Conference Centre): 24 October
Midrand (Riboville, Waterfall Estate): 31 October
- Selection – an integrated perspective of competency potential, cognitive ability, motivations and Learning Agility
- Development – competency-based development assessments, incorporating competency performance (360-degree feedback), competency potential and personal development plans
- Competencies – Competency library covering operational, personal, interpersonal and conceptual domains
- Learning Agility – the future potential and agility of applicants and employees, assessed within selection and development contexts
- Talent Mobility – an integrated view of a candidate’s top competencies, motivations and workplace interests
- Talent management – strategic talent reviews and data-driven decision making using talent analytics
- Case studies – illustrating the practical applications of HFMtalentindex assessments using examples of past client initiatives
Register your interest – spaces are limited: