Top Five Competencies
Insight into key strengths
- Gain insight into an individual’s top five competency-based strengths
- Simple narrative report designed for the individual
- Can be used for career guidance, succession planning and development
What areas are you most likely to excel in?
The Top Five Competencies report answers this question. It is a personality-based narrative report that focuses on an individual’s highest areas of competency potential. Knowledge of these top competencies can be used by the individual to gain insight into his/her unique pattern of strengths for career guidance and self-development. It can also be used by organisations wishing to develop individuals in a certain direction.
Results: Overview of an individual’s top five areas of competency potential
Answers the question: What competencies have I got the highest potential for?
Domain: HPCSA registered HFMtalentindex Big Five Personality assessment
Time: 20 minutes
Administration: Online; report available immediately after completion
Areas of Use: Self-insight, Development, Succession Planning, Career Guidance
- Gain insight into competency based strengths and weaknesses
- Customised to the unique competencies required for a specific role
- Includes competency based questions for the selection interview