Online Competency Assessment System
- Gain insight into competency based strengths and weaknesses
- Customised to the unique competencies required for a specific role
- Includes competency based questions for the selection interview
Measuring competency potential
The Competency Assessment System (CAS) provides an overview of an individual’s overall suitability for a specific role, in terms of those competencies essential for performance. Detailed scores are provided for each competency, indicating relative strengths and the potential to further develop.
How it works: Personality vs. competencies
The competency based insights in the CAS report are derived from an individual’s innate personality traits, as measured by the HFMtalentindex Big Five Personality Assessment. The HFMtalentindex online assessment system translates the results of the personality test into the candidate’s aptitude for the selected competencies, based on a scientific algorithm that has been developed and perfected over the past 20 years.
Results: Competency based potential aligned to a specific job role
Answers the question: Will this person be able to perform effectively in this position?
Domain: HPCSA registered HFMtalentindex Big Five Personality assessment
Time: 20 minutes
Administration: Online; report available immediately after completion
Areas of Use: Selection, Development, Performance Management
- Complete battery of online selection assessments in 90 minutes
- Competency-based results in relation to the role
- Comprehensive picture of strengths and development areas