Watch the Solving Succession Planning webinar
In the Solving Succession Planning webinar, a panel of South African experts got together to delve into succession:
- Nomaswazi Ngwane, HR Executive: Mass and Foundation Cluster at Old Mutual
- Linda Roos, Group Head of Human Capital at ooba
- Graham Fehrsen, Founder and Executive Coach at Novo
- Caitlin Quibell, Senior Psychologist at HFMtalentindex
- Nick Smith, Facilitator and Business Development Manager at CHRO
Together, they discussed the value and importance of succession, the risks of doing it badly (or not at all), and how they practically tackle succession in their organisations.
Watch the recording and download the slides below:
Learning resources from the Succession Planning Webinar
See the key outcomes from the Solving Succession panel discussion and a complete guide to the audience questions and answers.
See the State of Succession Survey infographic
In a recent survey, we asked South African HR professionals, managers, and executives to share their perspectives on succession planning in their organisations.
We've collated the results from the survey into an infographic highlighting the key takeaways:
- How South African organisations approach succession planning
- The value and impact of succession
- Barriers to succession planning
- How talent decisions are made, and more